In the construction work, an easy-to-install composite mesh is widely used which reduces the time of erection of concrete structures as well as labour costs. Fibreglass mesh is used for strengthening walls and flooring by placing the mesh in the thickness of the solution, which prevents the formation of cracks and the appearance of other defects. Reinforcing concrete gives the building material strength, reliability and durability. The use of a coil mesh during construction or cosmetic repairs increases the service life of structures and concrete surfaces.
The main characteristics of a fibreglass nanomesh are:
- Moisture resistance;
- Resistance to any adverse environmental effects (it does not rot, nor it is exposed to corrosion or temperature changes);
- Preserving the shape despite various defects;
- Resistance to the mechanical, vibration and chemical exposure;
- Thermal insulation properties do not let heat go through;
- Good dielectric;
- Acceptable cost;
- Reduction of construction time.
Carbon nanoadditives are used in production. The mesh consists of square bars connected at the right angle of various diameters (1.7; 2; 2.5; 3 mm) that form square cells measuring 50 by 50, 100 by 100, 150 by 150 cm. The mesh is made in the form of plates as well as in rolls of a width of 1 m, and a length from 10 to 100 m.
The operational parameters of the fibreglass mesh allow it to be used for interior finishing, for facade and exterior works as well as for erecting basement and underground parts of a building. It can also be used for paving, sidewalks, garden paths and even bridges. It is convenient to use the mesh for the construction of greenhouses because it is much lighter than metal grids, this facilitates the work. You can buy a mesh by sending a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, get the necessary information by calling us +7 (4012) 45-07-13.
- fibreglass nanomesh of the inhouse production and high quality;
- full information support at all stages of cooperation;
- sale of the mesh in any shipments;
- affordable prices for building materials.
Our central office is located at Universitetskaya St. 2g, Kaliningrad, 236040, Office 608 (Yubileiny Business Centre)
Working hours: 9:00-16:00. Days off: Saturday, Sunday.