Composite fences have a great deal of advantages. If you choose to install a composite fence based on the reinforced fibreglass polymer, you will never be able to recall such processes as painting, repair or maintenance. Composite is called ‘perpetual’ for a reason; it is not exposed to any corrosion and temperature changes, and you don’t need to worry about exposure to the effects of chemicals with it.
Advantages of composite fencing
- They do not need to be cared for;
- They do not need to be painted or treated;
- They are resistant to aggressive environment, it is about acids, salts and much more;
- Operating temperature varies from -45 °C to +160 °C;
- Colour diversity. Colour in the structure is distributed throughout the weight;
- In the case of composite fences, scratches or other damage are not something to worry about.
Scope of application
Composite materials are used:
- In civil construction;
- In the chemical industry;
- In railway construction;
- In port construction;
- In road construction;
- In hydraulic engineering;
- In the housing and communal sector;
- In bridge building;
- In the energy sector;
- In machine building;
- In agriculture.
Composite profiles are distinguished by their durability. Many developed countries use this material for the construction of bridges, supports for bridges, various fences and for many other purposes. Composite becomes a part of our life as a full-fledged replacement of metal. In most cases, there is a situation when metal structures do not meet key requirements of a particular project. Most often they are as follows:
- Operating life;
- Chemical resistance;
- Resistance to atmospheric corrosion;
- Resistance to thermal conductivity;
- Resistance to electrical conductivity.
Composite is suited for any task, and it fits all these criteria. An essential nuance is that if you produce the same composite profile on a pultrusion line, it is possible to achieve important parameters (mechanical, physical and chemical) of the finished products.
Make a choice in favour of composite fences and no more needless trouble for you! You will get a durable fence. It will not rust or cause any concern to you.